Winter Leadership Retreat
2020 Winter Leadership Retreat
Leading Culturally Intelligent and Inclusive Campuses
Save the dates – January 8-10, 2020
The Carey Institute for Global Good 63 Huyck Rd Rensselaerville, NY 12147
The SUNY Institute for Academic & Innovative Leadership (SAIL) is pleased to announce the third annual Winter Leadership Retreat. The SAIL Institute is grounded on the concept that colleges and universities need leaders who are strategic and innovative as well as have a firm understanding of the special nature of the academic core of the institutions that they serve. The SAIL Institute seeks to advance understanding and development of the next generation of leaders in higher education, and we are calling on you to nominate the people from your campus that are/will be charged with these critical leadership roles.
Spend 3 days expanding upon your ability to:
- Understand Yourself as a Leader
- Lead in the Higher Education Context
- Shift Your Mindset to Lead High-Performing Teams and Students to Success
- Make Meaningful Change on Campus
Who Should Attend? This program is designed for faculty and administrative staff at a higher education institution looking to expand their leadership skills. Are you preparing to move into a new role or boost your ability to perform in your current position? This program is open to private institutions as well as SUNY.
Nominations will be accepted through 11/22 and then reviewed by a selection committee. Nominees will be notified of their acceptance status in early December. Acceptance letters will include the link to register for the program.
and Added value activities:
- Enjoy intimate fireside chats with senior higher education leaders
- Personal Narrative Intelligence and Story Type assessment report
- Expand your network and build relationships with new SUNY colleagues!