SUNY SAIL Institute offers a complimentary webinar series:
Leaders Learning Live
Leaders Learning Live occurs every third Thursday of the month from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. This interview-style webinar series provides insights into a wide variety of higher education leadership topics and best practices at no cost. Simply register in advance to receive the Zoom link. We look forward to engaging with you online and hope you will share this exciting opportunity with your colleagues.
2021 Webinar Line-up
Date: June 17, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Attendees will be able to:
- Learn how to enhance one’s own preparation for supervision
- Gain activities and resources that will help develop one’s leadership skills and build capacity in multicultural competence and social justice
- Reflect on their own capacity to enact an inclusive supervisory approach within their role at their institution
Ronald Milon, SUNY SAIL Fellow, Chief Diversity Officer, Fashion Institute of Technology
- Amy Wilson, Associate Professor, Higher Education Administration, SUNY Buffalo State
- Carmen McCallum, Associate Professor, Leadership and Counseling, Eastern Michigan University
- Matthew Shupp, Associate Professor, Counseling and College Student Personnel, Shippensburg University
For more information about Leaders Learning Live, contact:
Merissa McKasty, Leadership Development Manager