Summer 2018 SUNY Leadership Alumni Event
* Status, Power & Leading in Higher Education
* Leading Campus Cultures of Diversity & Inclusion
* Improv for Leaders
If you have graduated from a SUNY Leadership signature program (Executive Leadership Academy, Summer or Winter Leadership Progams or CIO Leadership Academy) YOU ARE INVITED!
Join us Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at the White Eagle Conference Center in Hamilton, NY.
- Navigate, equalize and surf power dynamics
- Communicate with confidence
- Build trust and connection
- Resolve conflict and avoid unnecessary tension
Create and support cultures of inclusion, support and motivation
- Instill a sense of belonging
- Encourage respect and appreciation of difference
- Identify personal strengths and values
- Exercise courage and connection
In addition to the daytime workshop, members of The Mop & Bucket Company will entertain you with an actual improv show on an actual stage that evening.