FALL 2018 Workshops & Programs
Below is a list of all of programming offered by the SAIL Institute in the Fall of 2018:
- Supporting Executive Teams (Free one-hour webinar, will be recorded)
Thursday, September 13 at 11:30 a.m.
- Assertive Communications: Leading Difficult Conversations on Campus
September 28 – Syracuse, NY
Free one-hour webinar on this topic to be offered September 11 at 11:30 a.m.
- Competing on Culture: Driving Change in Higher Education
October 11 – Syracuse, NY
Check out the blog post by workshop facilitator, Randy Van Wagoner, President, Mohawk Valley Community College!
- Transformational Leadership for Student Success
October 16 NYC
October 17 Syracuse
October 18 Geneseo
Free one-hour webinar on this topic to be offered October 4 at 11:30 a.m.
- Empowered Supervision for Organizational Performance in Higher Education
October 24 – Syracuse, NY
Free one-hour webinar on this topic to be offered October 11 at 11:30 a.m.
- Leading your Campus through Change & Conflict
October 25 – Geneseo
Free one-hour webinar on this topic to be offered October 11 at 1:00 p.m.
- Shifting Mindsets for Successful Leadership in Higher Education
November 13 – NYC
November 14 – Syracuse
November 15 – Geneseo
Free one-hour webinar on this topic to be offered November 1 at 11:30 a.m.
- Winter Leadership Retreat
Week of January 7 – Dates TBA – The Carey Institute for Global Good, Rensselaerville
Theme – Sustainability of Organizational Performance: How do we position ourselves as a campus and campus-system to sustain us into the future to confront the challenges for tomorrow?