SAIL Research & Publications
The SAIL Institute provides innovative leadership development opportunities as well as cutting edge research on leadership, academic innovation , and critical issues in higher education. Click here to see our books and other publications.
A prominent barrier to student success, particularly among underrepresented, low-income, and first-generation students, is a lack of information. Predictive analytics and data-mining techniques have proven to be powerful methods of empowering and informing students.
Learn about the latest updates in predictive analytics here!
Cross Cultural Simulation Workshop
What is the simulation?
- engaging and interactive cultural awareness and diversity training program
- helps participants to build awareness of cultural differences
- challenges participants to rethink their behavior, attitudes, and their own bias
- helps to identify diversity issues within organizations that must be addressed
- helps to initiate immediate personal change
- encourages participants to develop guidelines to support a more effective and efficient workplace culture
- provides a safe and engaging atmosphere to address tough topics in the workplace
To request more information about the cross cultural simulations and other sessions complete this form.
Nominations Now Being Accepted
The summer program is a week-long retreat to enhance the leadership skills of the participants, making them more effective managers on their campuses and preparing them to take on more leadership responsibilities within SUNY in the future. To either self-nominate or nominate a SUNY colleague for the Summer Leadership Retreat, please complete the nomination form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also send along an updated CV for the nominee via email. Deadline for nomination submissions is May 1, 2018.
Learn more here!