SAIL Institute 2016 -17 by the Numbers
Leaders particated in SAILS's 2017-18 programs
Number of colleges and universities engaged in programming
Number of Learning Hours Provided
Award from the Association for Talent Development's CNY Chapter for Best Talent Developmnt Program
SAIL Research & Publications
Learn about the latest updates in predictive analytics here!
Cross Cultural Simulation Workshop
- engaging and interactive cultural awareness and diversity training program
- helps participants to build awareness of cultural differences
- challenges participants to rethink their behavior, attitudes, and their own bias
- helps to identify diversity issues within organizations that must be addressed
- helps to initiate immediate personal change
- encourages participants to develop guidelines to support a more effective and efficient workplace culture
- provides a safe and engaging atmosphere to address tough topics in the workplace
To request more information about the cross cultural simulations and other sessions complete this form.
The summer program is a week-long retreat to enhance the leadership skills of the participants, making them more effective managers on their campuses and preparing them to take on more leadership responsibilities within SUNY in the future. To either self-nominate or nominate a SUNY colleague for the Summer Leadership Retreat, please complete the nomination form and submit to email@example.com. Please also send along an updated CV for the nominee via email. Deadline for nomination submissions is May 1, 2018.
Learn more here!