Discovering My Leadership Voice
This one-day workshop will focus on assembling a plan for your leadership future through hands-on, interactive, engaging, and entertaining platforms. Participants will explore their own strengths and opportunities for growth in leadership.
From actively participating in this session, you will be able to:
- Further discover your voice as a leader;
- Assemble a leadership plan for the future; and,
- Become a more reflective practitioner and leader.
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for faculty and administrative staff at a higher education institutions looking to expand their leadership skills. Are you preparing to move into or a new role or boost your ability to perform in your current position?
This foundational leadership program will arm participants with strategies for:
- Goal setting and action planning;
- Working with others to through conflict;
- Impactful communication and influence;
- Possessing an accountability value system;
- Understanding and managing challenges facing higher education;
- Identifying the tools necessary to be an effective leader in higher education; and,
- Prioritizing and organizing a day in the life of a leader.
This workshop will include:
- Integrated videos
- Case studies
- Reflective opportunities
- Research articles, websites, additional resources
Date, Time, Location: This one-day workshop will be offered in three locations. All sessions run from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m., with a working lunch included.
SYRACUSE – September 8, 2017
SUNY Center for Professional Development
East Syracuse, NY 13057
NYC – September 19, 2017
SUNY Global Center
116 E 55th St.
New York, NY 10022
ALBANY – September 25, 2017
SUNY Plaza, Federal Building, Large Courtroom
353 Broadway, Albany, NY
*Note: The SUNY CPD registration system is new, and requires users to create a profile before registering for their event.
Ways and Means for Managing Up: 50 Strategies for Helping You and Your Boss Succeed (2014)
Registration fees are discounted for CPD members, and CPD points may be used to pay for this training.
$245 CPD member rate
$265 SUNY faculty/staff rate (non-CPD member rate)
$295 Non-SUNY rate
*The registration fee includes lunch and beverages.
Alternatively, you may offer this workshop at your campus and train an unlimited number of participants without the need to travel.
$4,995 Private session (food and beverages not included) Or, if you would like a discount, allow us to open registration to other institutions and receive a $500 discount. $4,495
Call or email us to learn more and discuss the possibilities.
Carolyn Mattiske, Assistant Director
SAIL Institute for Academic & Innovative Leadership
The State University of New York
411 State St., Albany, New York 12203
Dr. Scott Vinciguerra
Faculty, Workshop Lead